Happy New Year!! I hope your 2011 is off to a fabulous start.
I thought that before posting my entire year goal, I would start by going over my monthly goals.
- Try two new recipes per week. Besides this week, I did perfect with this one! I’m really glad I challenged myself to this.
- Try a new fruit or veggie once a week. Also besides this week, I did well. Not going to the grocery store through off this one and the recipe one. Winter was maybe not the best time for this though!
- Blog 6x a week. I did okay with this one. I didn’t succeed last week, but other than that it was pretty close.
- Take the GRE. Done and done. Take that.
- Exercise 5x a week. Not so much. I exercised fairly regularly, but I need to make it more a part of my life!
Now for my January Goals!
- Cook two new recipes a week. I’m sticking with this goal! I need to expand my options now while I can.
- Bake at least two things. I’m not a baker, so I don’t want to try and bake something every week. But I’d like to try a couple of times this month!
- Exercise 5 times a week. I need to be sure I keep my mileage up before marathon training starts in February.
- Strength Train 3 times a week. After Emily’s post on strength training, I knew I needed to face my fear. I also know this is important for not getting injured during training!
That is all I’m going to set for now! I want to keep it fairly easy.
Do you have any new goals?