Hello! I’m watching the new season of the Biggest Loser! This show is probably my biggest guilty pleasure show.
I started my day with some more pumpkin cream cheese.
I also had a snack in the middle of the day.
Lunch was leftover from yesterday!
My fridge was too cold, so the salad froze a little. Kind of gross. There is tuna underneath that!
For dinner, I made Emily’s un-fried rice recipe.
Paired with steamed green beans with garlic and soy sauce. It was a great recipe. I’m excited about my leftovers!
New Year’s Goals
I don’t have a ton of “resolutions” for this year. I want to have a plan for each of the goals, and I also want to break it down with my smaller goals each month.
- More Strength Training. I always slack on strength training, but I really need to fit it in!
- Run 11 races in 2011. Including my marathon. I’m signed up for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon in June.
- Less unproductive time on the internet. I spend a lot of wasted time on the internet. I’m not going to cut it out completely, but less. I’ll aim for a little less each month. (I consider blogging/commenting on blogs productive! I’m talking less time on E! Online).
- Go to bed earlier. I need to stop staying up way too late.
- Learn new recipes! I want to learn new recipes now, while I Have time, so I have them in my arsenal.
That is all for now! They are all on going goals.
Do you watch any reality shows? Also, did you make any year long goals?