My friend BeBe posted about this challenge on her blog today, and I decided it would be a good way to stay on track. I’m going to track as well, and check in on twitter with the hashtag #100daystohealthy on twitter.
This aligns with my goals for Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp as well.
- Track everything – good, bad, on plan, off plan, regardless of how far off course you go – YOU MUST TRACK
- Drink water all day every day
- Exercise at least 5 days a week – 3 of which should be running at the minimum
- Dessert is a treat, not a nightly occurrence. Treat it as a treat.
- Alcohol needs to be counted and tracked. This will stop from drinking too much which will stop hangovers and weight gain (Win, Win, Win)
- All food/drinks/activity needs to be tabulated and tracked within 24 hours
- When on vacation activity can decrease to simple tourist walking, but food must still be tracked
- When weekly/activity points are gone – they are gone, and you stop eating.
- No Alcohol Sunday night – Thursday night
I think this will definitely help me stay on track during this stressful transition time that includes a move to who knows where at this point.
I’m doing well so far today.