Well long time no blog. I thought the new year was a good time to start out blogging again.
I’ve got a few goals for the New Year and a game plan for how I’m going to accomplish some of those.
1. Lose Weight: I plan on tracking everything I eat. Even if I go over in pointsplus I just need to track.
2. Save Money: I think losing weight will go into this. I will limit my eating out on weeknights to one night per week for dinner and one lunch meal. Weekends I will play by ear. I will eat in one weekend meal each weekend.
3. Getting my running mojo back: I’ve been in a bit of a running funk lately. I will just start running again and sign up for either a spring or fall race that I am excited about. Probably the half marathon distance.
4. Train for Goofy 2016: I deferred by Goofy 2015 registration due to lack of training. This year I will train and stick to it.
5. Read 52 Books: I plan on reading a book a week. I will shut off the television and read before bed.
6. Watch the Best Picture Nominees: I want to watch all of the Oscar’s Best Picture nominees. I’ve watched 4 out of the 10 nominees for the best picture categories for the Golden Globes with dates set to see 2 more so I think this one will be doable.
I’m planning on doing monthly goals to help me stick with these resolutions!
Any tips for me? What goals do you have for 2015?